Monday, August 24, 2009

Testimonials

Here what Kuka fans tell us:


 “…this is good, really good …I had never really tried anything like this …the day was so darn hot I could not resist …I got a glass of ice and poured the drink, it had a very visual allure when poured over ice …I drank it and it was awesome. So good I finished all the cans.” Mario, California

 “…drank one or two before playing soccer, I felt relaxed as if I didn’t even break a sweat.” Frank, New York

 “…mixed Kuka with [Rum] …the only thing that was missing, was a Yacht. Smelled and tasted smooth.” Paul, New York

 “…it’s really refreshing …as I was drinking it, I felt it was cooling my body ...easier to drink than water” Mandie, New Jersey

 “…Mimosa has some competition. My new Sunday brunch drink, Champagne and Kuka.” Julia, California

 “…after a long night of partying, it refreshes your body and mind …it’s the ultimate after-hour drink.” Edwin, New York

 “…been drinking one in the morning and throughout the day, feel refreshed and clear headed.” Bobby, New Jersey

 “…it’s like a Long Island out of a can.” Amir, California

 “… it’s not a tea, it’s like a tea, I don’t know what it is, one is not enough, can’t have enough of it.” Karen, New York

 “…it even makes whiskey taste good,” Cameron, New Jersey

 “…people who don’t drink, now have something other than ice tea or water to drink when we’re out or with our meal.” Odette, California

No comments:

Post a Comment